Picture this scenario: it’s early and you’re headed to the office for a meeting. You reverse your car in the driveway, ready to head out, but your electronic gate won’t open, barring you from leaving. What are you going to do? well the short answer is have Elite Gates’s phone number programmed in your cell phone; the long answer is that unfortunately, this situation is all too common and that is the reason we offers a gate emergency service in Los Angeles and Orange County areas, day or night.
While you can find out how to manually override the system by reading the user manual (as we don’t have a phone technical support), we prefer that you choose our “bailout” service instead. It will allow us to not only get your gates open properly, without causing damage but will also give us a chance to see why it happened. Remember if we come out later, your gate may go back to function properly again and this “lockout” can happen again and again and again unless we see it with out own eyes. What we can’t see we can’t diagnose so if we come after the emergency we can’t do much. This way we can diagnose and handle the issue permanently and quickly.
Obviously our emergency rates are more expensive than normal because our technicians are working overtime, after hours or during holidays. They will leave their families, the movie theater, a restaurant or their bed to cater to your needs and for that they get paid handsomely.
We call it a bailout service because if we find that the issue is more than a small adjustment, requires more time than the minimum and/or you need special order parts we can bail you out, diagnose and return during normal business hours to continue the job at our regular rate.
- What is considered an emergency? if you cannot get in or out of your property and you do not want to wait until we’re available normal business hours.
- Can you tell me how to put my electric gate on manual override? unfortunately we do not provide technical advice over the telephone or on this website – we are a service company. You will need to consult your operating manual for more details. Once you put your gates on manual override you can book a standard service call but you risk us not being able to duplicate the issue as described previously.
- When does the emergency rate apply? emergency rate applies anytime our office is closed (after hours, nights, weekends and holidays) or if we’re fully booked and you need an immediate service.
- What is covered under an emergency service? known as a “bailout” service – we’ll come out as quickly as possible to provide you with access to or out of your property as well as diagnose the problem you’re experiencing and small adjustments up to 30 minutes. Larger repairs or parts replacement can be done on the spot at the higher rate or during normal business hours at our regular rate
- Can You Repair My Gate Permanently While You’re Here? sure we can, however emergency rates do apply for parts and installation so we prefer to bail you out and come back during normal business hours.
- Why is an emergency service more expensive? Emergency service is triple the normal rate because our technicians get paid a high base-rate for travel to and fro, and for leaving their families, activities or holidays to come and help you out.
CALL ANYTIME TO DISPATCH A TECHNICIAN
323-778-4283 or 714-500-8189